Please Follow My Blog .. Lets have fun ...

Wednesday, July 30, 2014

a masseur online ....

It is a risk to try a masseur online - a massage is an indulgence of mine. I like to enjoy an occasional massage for relaxation and therapeutic value : just take my word for it, after all - my blog is my evidence that I have my share of sex without getting it from the masseur.

I do endorse some masseurs as a win win situation - I have tried them and I know they can at least deliver in terms of providing a massage, and if they are willing to provide more than that, well - that is good.

I got to try this masseur online with his tagline of being more than a masseur - he is a hilot! His profile disdains extra service and all ... ho hum ... he has no personal pics.. so he is not selling his face, body, or cock - just his service. So there! I tried him ...

I am used to getting a massage wearing my underwear then he asked me to take it off.. a bell rings in my head. Perhaps he is a fluke ...Then he started to massage - he knows how to knead my bag, it was hard.  I enjoyed the massage then he started some moves I find unusual.. raising my leg.. he opens up my ass.. then he presses his hand on me but I felt his body... and I felt a hard on!

Control... I was weirded and yet excited.. it has been a while since I made out with a masseur.. I thought about angels, religion.. you know heavenly beings.. and i felt my hard on go with the wind. But it did not stop there... soon his hands was on my chest.. my nipples!! I gasped and there.. I felt my hard on in an instant. I opened my eyes, we looked on each other... there it is.. sexual hunger in his eyes! He wants sex... and I was consumed by his desire, i was more than willing to be his sex slave. My eyes revealed so, and without words I helped him get nude ... and naked he was hung and very hard. My mouth was ravaged, he fucked my mouth and yet i took it all. My ass was waiting for its turn ... and yes... my ass relished the same feeling, the same pleasure...

later after the tumult, after the fire had been doused .. he resumed his massage of my body.. now that was a surprise...

Pillow talk :

ME : I thought you said no extra service ...

Duarte : sorry, my weakness is an open ass. you opened your ass

ME : well, you spread out my legs... could not help it


ps.... why write the experience ? i chanced upon a good masseur - yes, he can massage BUT he also wants male sex. I paid for the massage service as agreed prior, nothing extra for the fuck.. and yet a part of me feels a little taken advantage of .. he is one of those few who would massage or offer service and yet its the sex that is what they want... reverse, usually is the massage client looking for sex.. and not the other way around.. a person playing masseur to have male sex!

2 comments:

  1. Can you share his number too?

    ReplyDelete
  2. while reading the blog. nakaramdam ako ng hiya. iba pla ang feeling ng binabasa mo ang kwento tungkol sau na sinulat ng client (bert). salamat bert sa tiwala at friendship. dito lng si duarte karamay mo sa inuman... ahaha.

    ReplyDelete