Please Follow My Blog .. Lets have fun ...

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Losing CONTROL!!!

30 October 2013.  I give myself a weekly massage, its an indulgence even if I am cash strapped. But I always forced myself to go to the gym or have some sort of a workout for this treat. I am 47 years old and over the decades, I pride myself of not getting an erection or getting aroused in a massage ... but once in a while or it must be a blue moon - I lose control!


 Now, take a good look at that cock... staring at it, I recall what I like about it - it was fat and very hard. As I would say in the vernacular, tigas na tigas. Oh well ... I cannot help but smile that Lance had  been my regular masseur and I had not touched him before. I had not idea that he was gifted, I avoid touching my masseurs since I already get my usual dosage of action and I always say why pay for something that knocks on my door?


 So what happened? I had a nice sex with Kenjie last sunday, then it was a foursome with Arby, Jake, and XXX. Monday, election day, Yummy Elmar visited me and gave me a nice good fuck after voting. I guess those sex made me crave for a relaxing massage, my mouth and ass needs a good rest. So I texted Lance who was available. He is as usual his very courteous which for me is irritating in a way since I am reminded that I am 47 and he is only 22! Today, I am down to my last bills and I still had to source cash but it was his birthday so .. it was a mutual treat. He gets a little income and i get a little rest.


 Like I said, he had been my regular massuer with no hanky panky. However, this time as he was massaging my arms, my hands had a mind of their own - it sort of sense his cock head and my fingers did their own massaging. I sense his hardness and all which feed on my excitement - THEN.. he massaged and folded my arms.... rolling his palm. Yeah, the massage was good.. relaxing and yet nothing like touching his tool. He continued on massaging me as if nothing happened. I know his massage routine... my body relax, my mind was going hyperdrive on how I can smoothly touched his cock.. and get more than a feel.. there is a treasure to be found.


He had me on my back and now was massaging my chest. Oh, it was hard and then he changed the stroke, it was smooth, light hearted - definitely sensual. What gives? My hand reached out to his crotch... damn, it had gone soft! But this is what I like about the youth.. in a few seconds, it started to rise and get hard! My hand stroking it and he looked up ... as if nothing is happening, I am not sure if he is into it. .. but his body sure had reacted. And before he could move away, dress up... I made an offer. I know his financial needs, one does some small chitchat and I remember his story, eldest of three, broken family, helping his poor mother... I know I should not make the offer - but I justified myself as its a win win situation... he gets some financial support and i get some sexual release ....

So... if you want to get a good massage as your way to help him fnancially... feel free.. go ahead and call Lance. He can be reached at 0905 8683 477

No comments:

Post a Comment