Please Follow My Blog .. Lets have fun ...

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Small Guy Big Cock



Tuesday, 10 March 2009. I exchanged messages with Eli and agreed to meet him. But he was asking if I could give him some money since he said he got robbed last Sunday. He is jobless, looking for a job, has a sick father who needs some medical test so he needs around BsF150 (us$30 or Php1500) rounded figures. There is some money involved ... that made me stop, think, think, and lose interest. And yet I could not back out, what if he is telling the truth? If it was a scam, the money is something I can absorb as charge to experience, no big deal. I was more afraid of him being a robber or worst - I can lose more than the amount he stated. He also said he had seen my blog and would be more than willing to pose for more pictures, if it was a scam - he could rob me of my new camera BSF981 (US$196 of PHp9810). I dropped my Kodak Camera by accident and so I had to buy a Panasonic this time. I have a spare Blue Samsung, which I find to be so awful! So you see .. should I or should I not?






I did but I said I can only help him as much as Bsf100 and I left my Panasonic Camera in the office. I would only use my Samsung Camera, which I bought for US$100 in the US, although it sells for around BsF1000 here in Caracas! You see, whatever the US price of an item, usually they multiply it by 10 to get the retail value in Bolivar Fuerte, and the official exchange rate is only BsF2.15 = US$1. There is black market or mercado negro which sells the US$1 as high as BsF5.50 as of today. Oh sorry, occupational hazard, I am a numbers guys so I usually run the Fuerte or Dollar amounts and calculate the risks. I decided that if he is upfront in asking for financial help then he cold not be a thief, robber, rapist or killer because he would just do me in later. Ergo, even if I give him the requested amount - not so much since I would also be spending the same if I would be dating someone to end up in bed. It was a GO!






I arrived at my building just in time to see a small guy, just around my shoulder height - thus if he is a bad person, I can definitely and surely handle him. I felt more secure and safe. We walked up 6 flights of stairs, the elevator is damaged again, which I only take when I am with other people. I was already trapped there twice, and the conserje told me - she herself is afraid to take the elevator, duhhh!! So that is why she always takes the stairs. So after taking 6 floors - we were both catching our breath. I offered him water and after a little chit chat, we went inside the bedroom.






The pictures show he is well endowed, he is gifted in terms of size and hardness. It was a delight sucking his cock, in my mind, I was already thinking of giving him the full amount he needed - he was well worth it! Just a good thing he did not exactly ask me to lick his balls since he had placed talcum powder on it, which is why it was powdery white. I could not take his cock fully nor my ass was able to fully take it in. I hate to admit it, but he is one that my left hand was on guard, I had to push him a little bit, for when he tries to fuck me fully.. his dick was reaching deeper than other cocks! Yes, as expected, it was a bit messy, it was not only the condom that showed the evidence, even my bedsheets! And yet, it was so blissful!






He knows his cock, he fucked me in different positions and all I could try to do was to moan, groan, and placed my hand on my ass, so even when he thrust fully, it would not go all the way. I cannot take all of him! Embarassing to admit, I had to hold him off, not only push him at times. but to stop and even go to the bathroom! We stopped and took a break. Likewise, I tried the second time but could not last - there had been others as big as his cock but they go a bit soft after a while, thus I could take every inch of their manhood, but Eli´s cock was different! So different, I was stunned to see my cum just oozed out of my puny little cock! I stopped moaning and simply stared.. yes my cum just slipped out of my prostate, that is how much pounding I got from him! Well, this is definitely a first for me!!!




9 comments:

  1. long story short
    did you fck the guy
    where r the pics, is he well endowed???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no.. he fucked me!!
    Just uploaded the pics...
    He asked that I took more pictures of him.. since he turned 27 that day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not fond of pube trimming, but he does have a very nice dick. It's great to see pics of your ass getting filled again, Bert.

    ReplyDelete
  4. its the norm for the latinos to have shaved pubes. and since its their customs, i also started shaving myself - and i guess a shaved pubes is better than spewing out pubic hair from your mouth

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi bert, nice blog... im a fan.. do u know other blogs that have the same category like yours wherein you share your sex exploits with pics. tnx for any info.. im just wondering why are u based in venezuela?? its unsual that ur based because venezuela is a rare place to go.. another question.. when will u go back to phils?? tnx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can I join ur orgy... I am a virgin and want to have an experience soon. 09167183610

    ReplyDelete
  7. To anonymous, I do not know of any other blogs that share their experiences. I know others write erotic stories and that is how I started, so when I started my blog - I try to have some pics posted, to minimize doubters. I got a job here in Venezuela, and not so many of us Pinoys here, but with the Philippine economy one has to seek work where it is better. Ei, my sex life suffered in 2008 just to earn green bucks.

    To Virgin Ass, i would love to have your but I am in Caracas, Venezuela. Good luck in the Philippines.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Eli fucked me once, and he is truly a hot fucker. I, unlike you, could take the whole thing, all the way to the balls. It is a pitty he is a mythomaniac, always making up stories about a sick father, unemployment and all sorts of drama to get money out of people in exchange for sex. That turned me off from him. Because if you are a hustler or taxiboy, just assume your position as such. Eliseo, unfortunately, loves to charge for sex but poses as the poor, little boy that needs to assist his dying father. I would not have minded getting fucked by him more times, but that attitude really turned me off completely to him. Mind you, he is not a thief, a crminal or a bad person; he is just a down-to-earth regular hustler playing a role that does not apply. If he presented himself as a hustler, charging for the services rendered, he would probably be a millionaire.

    ReplyDelete
  9. i definitely agree with you.. i love his cock and the fucking ... he did ask for money for his father ... and i guess that Bsf100 was well spent, well earned by him anyway...

    I find such scam better than a professional hustler since professionals have been in the business for so long - difficult for them to get an erection and provide good sex.

    Anyway.. i avoided him, better safe than sorry

    ReplyDelete