Please Follow My Blog .. Lets have fun ...

Monday, March 9, 2009

Topsy Turvy Threesome

Saturday, March 7, 2009. A threesome was set up in the afternoon, it was only agreed upon that same afternoon. JVG is white and all - yes, as I have earlier mentioned in my previous post - no pics, he inadvertently deleted all of my pics, I guess he is that secretive or discreet. You might ask, how? In advance, Ric8 had to go back to work and left ahead, so I guess he simply deleted all when I escoted Ric38 out of the building. Am I pissed off? Yeah, imagine losing all my pics.. but then it was simply great! I called the episode a topsy turvy threesome... for he was able to entice Ric to take his cock, and I got so hot that I tried fucking his ass, which I did... so here is a versatile that turned a top into a willing bottom, and a bottom into a lusty top. So topsy turvy....

1 comment:

  1. A surprising post. How much reciprocation do your Venezuelan guys ordinarily offer? Maybe I am wrong, but I think this is the first time in the present blog that you have been the pitcher. I find this strangely exciting.

    ReplyDelete