Please Follow My Blog .. Lets have fun ...

Saturday, March 7, 2009

A true versatile.. COGIE


Life is full of surprises, and one of them is Cogie. He has one of those curved dicks, curved downwards. Yes, I had Pedro who has the same shaped dick on a larger scale. However Cogie is more agile and a true versatile - this post would be riddled with pictures, if there is any regret is that I do not have pictures of all us three together. Suffice as a teaser, Cogie would be fucking me while Carlo36 fucks him, or shall i say Cogie sits on Carlos36 and then I sat on his dick! That is why on one of the pics, his cock has that condom although he is already sitting on top of Carl36, I took the photo before I rode on his cock.




Cogie enjoys me sucking his dick while his ass is being plowed by Carlo36. Oh, he relished the sensation as I do. He would say "full", asking me to take all of his manhood, which is not exactly easy but nice. His body is well toned and smooth.

No comments:

Post a Comment