Please Follow My Blog .. Lets have fun ...

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Midnight Threesome



05 February 2011. It was early saturday morning, just an hour past midnight. Hilda had her wish, she came, she finished and had to leave back to her house. Funny, I started the sex with absex giving him a blowjob and since Hilda was not able to finish him, I went back inside - true enough absex is still hard, unfinished. Well, as they say in Filipino, inumpisahan ko, tatapusin ko ( I started it, I will finished it). So there I resumed by giving Absex a tongue bath, I licked him all over, not just to suck, one has to consider the other areas such as the skin, his back. Obviously, all the humping he did was not enough to get him home. Oh my, Absex was really hard, in little time, I placed a condom on his cock and then I was on my back. I thought I was primed up, sexed up, but I still had to push him after the first insertion, IT HURTS! Its a good thing he understand, when I pushed him out, but after a few seconds, a little time out, I opened myself and he inserted himself slowly. Well, its now saturday, five days, five nights have passed without sex thus I was tight again! This time, the pain was bearable, and the pain turned into pleasure. Soon, he was pumping in me and I was moaning in pleasure.... he came, and I am unfinished! What a damn cycle!



With that, I was still sleepless until drevil txted me if I am still up and interested in a threesome, he has a friend. Huh? It was already a bit late. Well, I have no work tom or rather later - except I am suppose to have a morning sex eyeball with Markietots, that had been set for a long time. He reads my blog and I love having sex with blog readers, they have an inkling of what I like and how to make me happy. Me, I simply do all I know, using my mouth, tongue, teeth (sometimes the tongue is not enough for the nipple, I do like light biting), hands, and ass!

Now, Drevil brought lawrence who was tall, dark, and moreno. Since I do not know him, I was not sure if I can take some pictures less he freaks out. It turns out, with Drevil - I can take some pics, but post sex that is! This reminds me, some friends have commented that I am being used, that my kindness of opening up my pad is prone to abuse. I guess its true, perhaps Drevil and Lawrence planned a seb and upon meeting both realize that between them, they have no place nor money for a motel and hence the instant visit and threesome in my pad BUT think of it as simply multi level marketing. I have recruited or known Drevil, he now has Lawrence, and that I get to share in that transaction. I got to suck another dick! I did not have to fish for Lawrence, he is a catch of Drevil who is sharing him, as I share my pad. So, in one posting, someone jokingly commented that its not fair that I have fun - well, open not only yourself but also your place. Good deeds begets good deeds. I was kind to Hilda, so I get to suck this lawrence!

No comments:

Post a Comment