Please Follow My Blog .. Lets have fun ...

Monday, April 19, 2010

Exploring Geology ...

19 April 2010, Monday. I have always placed my browser on this cruise suite while I do other things, its basically fishing. When I was younger, I remember being the sidekick, having to walk the streets or go to bars in the hope of bumping into something. Now, with technology, one simply have to wait and be patient.

Should I consider myself a realist or having a low self esteem, if I go out with lesser attractive man, someone who look older or goofy? I saw his pics and the impression is that of Dopey, you know, one of Snow White´s dwards. He is white, un blanco, round eyes, and that sweet smile. Its an image that is cute, adorable, but something that can be said as sexy - I mean, you know, when you see a mascot, you might hug and kiss him - but not have sex. I am flattered and happy he took time to contact me, not to mention that it was a bit cold and wet with the start of the rains here in Caracas. What the heck... I said yes.

Well, photos do not lie but they also do not tell all the story! I saw him at the building gate, he has that red sun kissed skin, goofy smile, those round eyes - yup the face do remind me of dopey the dwarf, except that he is a six footer!!! That I did not see coming, I should really learn to understand those height in centimeteres!!! Not looking at his face, to just think of his height - now that shout sex - i mean he is a bit lanky and tall, and in my book they usually have nice cocks. Except like I said that his face calls of friendship ... one that talks and sip coffee, not the type that one ends up sucking and fucking!!! So.....

No comments:

Post a Comment