Please Follow My Blog .. Lets have fun ...

Saturday, May 8, 2010

A dental exam on Thursday night








Thursday, 06 May 2010. Having gas from all the stresses of life - professional and personal! Thus, when I reported to work, my boss ordered me to go hom and see a doctor, actually she arranged for a medical appointment - left me with no choice but to see the Doctor! I had peptic ulcer already before, and use to take antacids and all - zantac and maalox, except now I am not sure how it would interact with my diabetes medication (genetically inherited!). Anyway, if I am going to have a medical exam, hopefully I would get a dental exam tonight! I hope Hector would visit me after his clinic hours ... he said 630 in the evening... clock ticking ...

I kept hope and around 715, he sent a text, he is down there! Oh yeah!!! Oh yes!! Hector would insert his tool in my mouth. I love that!

No comments:

Post a Comment