Please Follow My Blog .. Lets have fun ...

Monday, May 3, 2010

Surprise blind setup














Sunday, 2 May 2010 - Darwin have already texted me as early as Friday that he would drop by for a visit - with two friends, one for him, and one for me. And so, today, as much as I still want to go out shopping for books at the book fair, I rushed to be home by 5 pm. I know, what some may think of my having an open house - I might be the third wheel, a friend with a place, condoms, lubricant, and towels. But then, fishing is better done in company. And you know what - when I saw who Darwin brought with him - I laughed, and laughed. Its a small world after all. He brought Hector, who I met around february 2009, I think - I have posted a story about it. He was still wearing a white shirt, incredible pecs, still the same black skin, silver earings - and that unforgettable thick cut cock of his!!

Now, I asked for his permission. He said no.. I asked again specifying that there would be no face pics and showed this blog, he agreed!! So - enjoy the pics, as Darwin and I enjoyed Hector. Darwin and I alteranated sucking hector, his nipples, lips, balls, and ass! Hector was delirious from all the attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment