Please Follow My Blog .. Lets have fun ...

Friday, May 14, 2010

Getting better on a threesome

Tuesday, 11 May 2010. Jose sent a message online saying he wants a threesome. I said yes but I also replied that it should be better that I was a little upset or molestiado that although the sex was good, my ass was left untouched. Sure, the guy he brought has a nice body and a very good kisser, very accomodating actually that I jacked myself to cum. But that was it - I like his cock, I like it fucking me and I felt left out when he did not do so. As such, I expressed myself. I had doubts then if he understood or was hurt or something with my reply. Nothing. I confirmed later that I was home.. if he would still come and bring his friend. He said yes.

There is really something like sexual chemistry. When I saw them at the door, I already felt nothing, that somehow the guy is not interested, and it reflected on my attitude. I could not even remember his name although he had offered and I asked it again. The guy is dark and is just a little bit more full than Jose, they are almost of the same color, he seems detached. Only later did I know he is a dentist and knows english - perhaps his detachment or lack of interest is being new or afraid of the situation, afterall, I still get to manage a hardon from him and he seems endowed. Surprsingly, he came into my mouth! So I rushed off to spit it out and gargle anew. I went back and we started again.

This time, I was the only available bottom and so they fucked me alternatively, and it was almost hard to tell which of the two pricks were fucking, until the dentist decided to simply offer his cock, and I was sucking and fucking at the same time.

Yeah, Jose C was not so sure that the did not come. The dentist said he had to leave, thank heavens! I did not have to shove them off the door in time for my massage at 8 pm. But looking back, there were times I enjoyed the fuck and the suck - except for the feeling that there was a lack of lust, something missing.

No comments:

Post a Comment