Please Follow My Blog .. Lets have fun ...

Friday, October 29, 2010

Chemistry of a threesome ...

28 October 2010, thursday, and the night is not over. Drxxxx is still with me, resting naked on my bed. I did not push him out or anything, then I remembered Archie, who prefoess he is 19yo and wants to drop by for some sex that night. I discretely check my mobile number only to find out... he is on the street! Oh my god! Well, I am sorry I am just human and I have scheduling problems! Would this be my first threesome? An accidental threesome?

I have received a lot of offers to join a threesome or group sex but the thing is, its not that simple. There is a question of scheduling, the availability of the people involve. Then, one also has to consider the personal preferences such as who is active, versatile, and passive! So for me, I usually want to do a one on one with the people first so I would have an inkling who i can group or invite together. I mean, common sense, if one just invite people, only to find that all of you three are all bottoms, or all are top, nothing nice would happen! Likewise, if the participants are very reserve - I might end up the one doing all the work but it only gives me pleasure but not what the participants may be expecting. It is for this reason, I always want to know first the participants else, there might be unhappy results - for them, for I always enjoy... like last night!

Archie arrived, he has round eyes, straigh fall down hair, definitely a student, slim body, he would be classified as a twink. After closing the door, I gave him a hug and fondled his groing, making his cock hard... and yeah, being young, this dick responsed so quickly. Then i psoed the question.. "are you open minded?" He said yes... men with a hard cock does not say no, they just say yes.. to almost anything. And at that, i guided him inside. Drxxxx was surprised to find someone else inside, and his rock hard turn soft, expected but still I hope. Drxxxx was shy about having someone else in the room, he excused himself and went to the bathroom. Oh well, if he bolts out, nothing I can do.

(to be continued)

2 comments: