Please Follow My Blog .. Lets have fun ...

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Energizer latino....





The carnival ends today, and so thus end the long weekend. I thought I would simply rest the last day, finishing the trilogy owl mage series of Mercedes Lackey - and along comes David. I lie with him and could only smile that I could not believe it that he was there beside me. When he first sent me a message that he wants to meet me, I have doubts, well, for one - he is handsome, and his eyes alone makes me weak in the knees. He said he would come today, I was hoping but also bracing myself for possible disappointment. He said he would come around 4 pm... duhhh, no word. I did not rush going back. Around 5 pm, I get a text message from him saying there is too much traffic and that he would come around 6 or 30 minutes before six. I hoped but around 615, there was still no word. I texted back, I think we should postpone the meeting since it so much past the appointed hour. He called back, and in English he said he is already in Caracas. Ho hummm.. I fell asleep. It was around 710 that he texted me, waking me up from slumber.. duhhhh... should I hope again? I took my time, at least, if it was hoax, nothing to it. But, he was there, that long deep set eyes of his, with his curly lashes. Yes, I know he is a chub, but his chest is bigger than his waist, and like I said - that latino face is more than enough for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment