Please Follow My Blog .. Lets have fun ...

Sunday, February 8, 2009

No more, please....

I know him as Carlos36, we exchanges messages yesterday. He asked me if he can sleep overnight, and challenged me to having sex all night... duhhh! I am a bottom, I have dealt with marwin and his lover, we consumed all their condoms - it was two hours of sex and I know I can do more... Ok.. let us see... Now, as I write this entry, the last memorable quote he said this morning,"No mas", No more. He had come twice in the night and we had a threeseome with Alex, someone he chatted that night and came at 3 in the morning. And at 10 am, having dressed for breakfast... I attacked his big, humoungous cock... I simply could not help myself from sucking that cock... it was big and just enough to fill my mouth and my ass.. so now, he wants me to stop, and let him recuperate.. nope.. I continued.. and he came again before we parted ways... and of course, I came likewise this morning!

Yes, Carlos36 is uncut but hardly noticeable when he is fully erect. The pictures I have just uploaded were taken after he first came which meant after more than an hour of sex. Jigs said he had fix the bed, but when Carlos36 penetrated me and started his rhythmn, he stopped, there was a shock on his face, he felt the same corner give weight. I said ¨No importa¨, and move to another side of the bed, another position relieving that corner of weight. Carlos36 is considered Maduro or mature here, so I was not exactly surprised that it took him a lot of sucking fucking before he finally came. And when he did, He came a lot, literally exploding himself on his body - and that is where I popped the question of taking his pictures. So - all the pics on this post were taken after he came, his cock was not at the height of his rigidity. Perhaps, next time, I would try taking a pic with me sucking, so you can see how I stretched my mouth and ass.










Update my blog, I have to.. I still have the rest of the weekend....

3 comments:

  1. please continue your stories and post the pictures please. do pinoys need a visa in venezuela to visit?

    ReplyDelete
  2. GOSH...Finally YOU rrrrrr BACK.
    I miss your ever exciting sexventures in your life. They are so liberating and sex tales...
    Really want to see your legendary ass in person. :P
    Dan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Bert
    Its been long time you didnt post in your blog.I glad your back. please continue your stores and photo.
    your reader
    R.O.C

    ReplyDelete