Please Follow My Blog .. Lets have fun ...

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Wicked Wednesday....

18 February 2009. El gordo had fucked me, and then Carlo36 was there in the morning. It was a wicked wednesday. So wicked for that day, I got fucked thrice, three different men, three times I enjoyed it in one day!



(Update) I guess my luck is turning out nicely. I did not expect that day would reflect what was to coming.. as in more men came and there was a lot of cum. I thought I would have the luxury of writing the post and uploading the pics, now I say I have lagged more than a week! That day was wicked. I do not want to let of Carlo36 without having some sex so I attacked his tool that morning, it was easy to make it hard. What was difficult was making him cum. I had to suck his cock and balls, then lick his inner thigh as well, he fucked me relentlessly ... of which he then finally came!



The second guy.. he is the focus of this post. I know he is black, I was just not prepared that he would be that dark, that black! In my mind, he is too much of a Negro, but then (not exactly a first time - I think I did it with someone just as black in the halloween of 2008, forgive me.. that one is unforgettable but another post). Let us call him Peripe, forgot the name he gave me, since I do not exactly trust the names given to me. Besides, he was just after a fuck, and so am I, I doubt if he would come back...



What makes Peripe so unforgettable is not just his blackness or his long cock, it was expected since he is black. However, what was unforgettable is the stiffness of his dick! It was really hard, I can compare his dick with a stick. It was a relish to suck such hardness, and him so young and so temptous, I had to be on top, I have to be the one to control the initial fuck. I would not die of impalement. Try as I can, I could not suck his cock totally, the pics attached only shows how much I was able to take in. Sad to say, it was the same with my ass - his manhood was hard and reaching me so deeply. After the initial fuck, we tried it doggie style, me on my belly, but I was angling my ass so as not to take his dick fully - he was already making me feel a bit quesy, reaching into previously unreached places! He came inside the condom and I was simply speechless, catching my breath. He left. as if nothing happened, but with a smile from ear to ear.



The third fuck... we had dinner at Ichiban, since I was totally hungry after that fuck with Peripe. I was not looking forward to anything, but Leafar wanted me to kiss his cock.. I met him at the sunday orgy.. not bad for a crooked, or curved cock. From a kiss, to a suck, to a fuck. Nothing new.. still good, but after Peripe, it was more like an afterthought....

No comments:

Post a Comment