Please Follow My Blog .. Lets have fun ...

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Threesome in February

I made a listing of the number of times I had sex in January, 12 times - but I did it three times with Rasco. Rasco is my favorite, a chub lover, and sad to say in a relationship - thus our sex is really clandestine. Hell, I do not mind being a sex object, I love it, I enjoy every sucking and fucking moment we have. We did it even I have no power in the pad due to a blown fuse, we were both sweaty and yet he continued humping me. I am very grateful to him for taking the time to fuck me, hard, slowly, in an angle - despite that I am not a chub! He says that to me, you are thin for my taste, but your ass is so wonderful. I could only moan from the delight of his cock, it is always safe sex, after all, accidents do still happen with him.

The year of the ox means hardwork for me this year, that I really would have to work harder, I am slowly psyching myself to it. But I am beginning to think it is not only hardwork in terms of career but also in bed! First Sunday, first day of February, and I get a text from Marwin asking if I want to have sex that day. I remember him, we were suppose to have a threesome as early as October 2008, but I declined offering my place since I found it risky to open my door to two strangers! He wants a threesome with his partner of three years. He is offering his place. This time, I am the one who had to go - to a place I have never been.

I was in the office to do some work, but by 645 pm, I was on my way out to meet him. A lot of things were going in my mind, so for security reason, I did not bring my bag, left some cash, left my cards. I mean, what if - this guy is a psycho? Going to his place, I would be at his mercy. And there are two of them - I could just see myself, hog tied, in chains, being forced to suck, being fucked again and again, senseless.. oh Wow!!! That would not be so bad.... but he speaks english, and he seems to have traveled based on his photos, meaning he is educated and has some money. I do not think this is a trap to kidnap me or to rob me... but still my heart was pounding.

Marwin is white latino, so I was standing there on the street corner waiting for him after taking the Metro station, three stations away from my work place. Him, perse, I am not afraid. He is very amiable, smiling, the cuddly type. He mentioned he has a lover but no details, no particulars. Him, I cam definitely manage. He was really nice, and we walked to his building, took the elevator, and then.. inside was another guy - his lover, he was wearing cargo pants and a fitted white shirt showing a muscled black body! He is black latino! I do not want to be racial but Black latinos are more endowed than the white ones. I could only remember having one white latino that proved a challenge, all the rest I have managed, but the black latinos are usually a challenge for me. Hey, its not easy not to shout or scream when a big cock fucks you. At least this time, Marwin can stiffle my mouth with his cock as his partner fucks me ... all should be good.

No comments:

Post a Comment