Please Follow My Blog .. Lets have fun ...

Saturday, February 28, 2009

A Friday Fuck....





Caracas still holds a lot of surprises. I am still single, loveless, my family is fighting in court, my office full of intrigues (a shouting match becomes a given) - and then there is Ric38. His profile does not tell much, just a cock pic and two pictures of him in his underwear... he said he likes a threesome and thus I sort of scheduled him to come around 745, the time that Carlos36 would be coming back. At 6 pm, someone promised to come .... who never did, so I as a bit confused.. till it was settled, Ric38 came earlier because he has a dinner. Oh well, at least I still got a fresh friday fuck!!!




I still remember one comment, that a reader cannot take all of my experiences in his consciousness, and reminded me that there is heaven and hell. Well, if my love life, family, and office life appears like hell... a few moments in bed with Ric38 gave me a feel of heaven. I do not ask for much ...




I was smiling when I received a text, he said his name is Ric38. The surprise came when I saw him - he is a six footer guy!! I stand at around 5-8 or so, thus not so many are taller than me. It is for this reason that I take the risk in meeting these guys, worst case scenario - I can defend myself against them. But then, no need, his height, and his body,I am already taken... my knees were weak!




I love it when they read my blog, no more surprises when I take my camera and somehow my nipples get more attention. I gave him my blog address, although I am not sure of how he would react - he liked it and it made him more horny. Wow.. I expected him to be big, bigger than average but I did not expect it to be one of the top 10 or 5 biggest Latino dicks!!! Latin surprises are not yet done! And so I took pictures...



Then, I took a condom and placed it on his cock. I was quiet. He is in his late 30s, the way he was touching my body made me feel for him. He has passion, and yet his lust would not drive him wild or lose control. I sense he is a disciplined person, someone I can trust. For this, I lay on my back, legs in the air, my but on a pillow and opened myself to him. My left hand holding off on his lef, the other on his body - true enough, he was gentle, he know his size, he knows that he is gifted in size, and took his time to enter my ass. I was holding my breath, enjoying every inch that enters my body. He let me get accustomed to his size, I was muffling my scream, holding on, relaxing my ass. I was surprised, I was able to take him in.. and then he started to roll, rocking in and out, giving me a wonderful fuck, and I saw my pre cum dripping from my own cock... I guess the tightness and intensity of it, did not make him last that long ... he came, and I was glad and sad it was over.. glad for it was really stretching my ass, but more sad for I felt so full of his manhood, his guevo really filled me up!




Postcript... we were careful when he withdraw his soft cock, it is embarassing that there was some mess, but I sort of expected that - such long and big cocks reach to the deepest recesses of my ass, that such accidents do happen. Somehow, he sort of expects that too - he is fully aware of his gift, as they say here, el es buen dotado.

No comments:

Post a Comment