Please Follow My Blog .. Lets have fun ...

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Invited to an orgy ...

It was Sunday, 15 Feb 2009, Marwin texted me if I would be interested to go back to his house. I have nothing better to do, besides, I did enjoy the threesome I did with him and his partner, but this times, he had invited two other people! I smiled. I guess I would be laid again... it reminds me of the times I set up orgies back home, those were the days. Inviting people is not easy, I usually invite only one new acquaintance and the others are old friends with benefits. I am not sure if Marwin now the other two or they are new acquaintances. I left my house with my own condom and lubricant, and a camera, just in case I get to take a picture.

There were so many people on the streets, it was their referendum - people are to vote if they are to change their constitution to allow their president of more than 10 yrs, whose term is suppose to end in 2012, indefinite re election. Now, they have laws against urinating in public, so men are careful in doing that, usually, the men would stand near a car or open their car door and pee there - not on a building corner or tree corner. I got to Marwinçs building, and so when I turn - saw this guy really peeing, as in his cock was very clear to my eyesight. What an appetizer. I am so glad I am working here in Caracas.




Marwin introduced me to two new guys, Leafar and Julian. They are both black, but Rafael is more brown, moreno. Julian is another bottom. They were watching the news about the referendum. Oh hum... how do they start this one? Marwin asked me to touch Leafar s groin, he said it is not hard yet, that if I want it hard, I have to "chupar" (to suck) it. That is an invitation I immediately took, and he was just glad I opened his pants. I started sucking it, it was soft... getting hard.. and it was... CROOKED!!! I mean, it was crooked to his left, in a twisted angle.

Yes, that explains the pics attached. I do not have pictures of the orgy but when everyone was set to live, he asked me if I can give a good bye kiss to his cock before we depart. I sat down on the bed, pulled down his pants and gave a kiss on his cock, and slurped it up! Oh I love sucking cock, not to mention such a crooked angled cock that gives a different sensation to my mouth, it gives me a rush to have something so flaccid, so soft would become so hard with my tongue and lips.



He asked Marwin, Hector, and Julian to go down ahead. I continued sucking him, and then it was too much. He pulled me up, and I got the message. I put my pants, my underwear down and turned. I offered my ass, the condom and the lubricant in my pocket was placed into use again. There was no kissing, no caressing, it was simply brutal sex. He fucked me hard, that I hold on to matress, moaning, enjoying each thrust he made in my ass. It was only one position, but it was so good and unique, his cock felt so different, so fulfilling, I was hard myself and jacking myself off with each slap of his body against my ass. He did not last long, and he pulled out, releasing himself on my ass. I felt his warm cum on my behind. We catch our breath and then a second round of showering for me.

The orgy? Well, like I said before, three is usually the magic number. Since there was five of us - Julian sucked hector and hector fucked him. For a while it was simply me, marwin, and leafar. Leafar tried to fuck Hector, who was fucking Julian - I was sucking Marwin then. I guess the hot sight and my sucking made Marwin cum ahead of us all. Leafar fucked me on my back while Julian was beside me, in the same position, back on the bed, legs in the air with Hector over him.... now this is a great post valentine activity.. no love, just sex

No comments:

Post a Comment