Please Follow My Blog .. Lets have fun ...

Sunday, December 26, 2010

aborted threesome ...

Tuesday 21 December 2010. A usual comment I received is people would like to experience a threesome or orgy, and if I can grant that, I am more than open to it. I was hoping to meet Dan again and he asked if I can set up at least a threesome since he is curious as to the big deal about it. I said yes, was not that hard, I have other people asking for it. So I set up the time - made a few invites, excluding the pure tops like John that would be a sure show. And then, Dan texted that he cannot come since he is not feeling well. Likewise, the guy that I set yp also back out, and my back up, they did not only fail to show up, they did not even bother to text at all! It would have been devastating if ... Dan had show up and no one else did.

But like I said, life is like that, you have those who would message and text and yet would not show up, and those who would just surprise by texting you that afternoon and show up on my doorsteps... like JERALD!!

Actualy Jerald already showed up unexpectedly last Saturday, 18 of December 2010, just no pics so I had overlooked those moments as I try to update this blog. Jerald is an ideal fuck buddy, not much too talk, nothing personal, and yet his body was literally physically hot, one could even say he was feverish but I relish such body heat.

No comments:

Post a Comment