Please Follow My Blog .. Lets have fun ...

Monday, December 27, 2010

SOP - Sobrang Ok Pare






Monday 27th of December 2010. Its a holiday and I have informed some that Joshua would be dropping by my pad by 6pm, so I was hoping that there would be a big fun today. JimQ sent me a txt message, asking for directions to my place. Now that is unexpected, but he would arrived around 3 - 4 pm.

He was early. He called up while I was taking a shower and the water was so called, had to cut the call off. JimQ is 35, 6 footer, and 190 lbs, and arms that seems to be the legs of some twinks that have visited my place! I was honestly surprised at his height and built, I mean, if he was a bad person, I am done, I would not be able to defend myself, yes, I was honestly scared and I told him so. He is big, not of fat, but without doubt muscles!

6 comments: