Please Follow My Blog .. Lets have fun ...

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Acro for a Sunday Afternoon








19th of December 2010, Sunday. Acro is from a city far away from here, one of those who I had exchanges messages on a site but not hoping nor expecting to really go and travel to my place. It was a surprise that he texted me. Well, his work takes him here in Buendia, which is basically near. So I agreed to meet him in my place. I stress that I would be open to wait here but not to meet outside - like what happened to him, if my memory serves me correct, he started by saying he would be dropping by after lunch but he texted it took him a bit longer, another postponement, and another later .. to the point, I was just smiling and not expecting. He just surprised me, he did made it that early evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment